Omg this is so cool! I cant wait for the next batch!
4 Small To Mid-Cap Stocks With A Bright Future http://ping.fm/ntS2B
7 Energy Stocks with Buy Ratings http://ping.fm/9OJ5g
Congress Makes Millions With Insider Trading (Video) http://ping.fm/ZrQj9
This chart shows the top total return CEFs for the past 1 year. These CEFs pay monthly dividends with high yields (> 6%). These CEFs are currently rated 4 or 5 stars by Morningstar Ratings. CEFs included:
PIMCO STRATEGIC GLOBAL GOVT -(RCS), PIONEER HIGH INCOME -(PHT), HELIOS HIGH YIELD FUND -(HHY), WESTERN ASSET PREMIER BOND -(WEA), DNP SELECT INCOME -(DNP), GUGGENHEIM STRATEGIC OPP FUND -(GOF), DWS STRATEGIC INCOME -(KST), JHANCOCK PREMIUM DIVIDEND FUND -(PDT), JHANCOCK TAX-ADVANTAGED DIVIDEND INC -(HTD), NUVEEN INSURED CA DIVIDEND ADV MUNI -(NKL)
If your investing strategy is to collect monthly dividends, then we have 5 monthly dividend ETFs with high yields and great 1-year price returns. Dividends is the latest trend as income investors have been seeking more high yield stocks and ETFs. The table below compares these 5 ETFs using fundamental stock data.
Here is a brief summary of the 5 high yield monthly dividend ETFs:
1) Gability Utility Trust (GUT) is trading at $7.16 which is a 29% premium to NAV. GUT has a high dividend yield of 8.38% investing in the utility sector.
2) PIMCO Strategic Global Goverment (RCS) is a global income ETF. It is trading at $11.39, a 26% premium to NAV. It has a dividend yield of 8.43%.
3) Reaves Utility Trust (UTG) is a utility fund trading at $25.25, a 7.5% premium to NAV. UTG has a high dividend yield of 5.9%. This is a very solid high yield ETF.
4) Helios Advantage Income (HAV) is trading at $7.75, a 8% discount to NAV. HAV has a dividend yield of 9.26% in the high yield taxable income sector.
5) JH Preferred Income (HPI) is an ETF focused on preferred stocks. It is trading at $21.30, a 5% premium to NAV. It has a dividend yield of 7.89%.